- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Phil Kessel
Two days after being eliminated from playoff contention, the Winnipeg Jets didn't show any signs of a letdown against a Toronto Maple Leafs team still trying for a postseason berth.
Randy Carlyle acknowledged the standing ovation with a brief wave of his hand, thanking the Anaheim fans in his usual understated manner for their appreciation of his tenure behind the Ducks' bench.
The Montreal Canadiens appeared to be in some trouble when goalie Carey Price was injured just after helping Canada win the gold medal at the Olympics.
Phil Kessel scored two of his three goals in the opening 4:33 and became the first U.S. player with an Olympic hat trick in more than a decade, leading the Americans to a 5-1 win over Slovenia on Sunday.
John Carlson saw more ice time in USA's win over Slovenia, a good sign after his showing against Russia.
Phil Kessel scored two of his three goals in the opening 4:33, leading the Americans to a 5-1 win over Slovenia on Sunday.
The United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
Paul Stastny scored twice during a six-goal barrage in the second period, and the United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
Phil Kessel had the winning goal after nearly fighting a familiar foe.
Phil Kessel left most of his talking on the ice, but saved a little more for the dressing room.
Phil Kessel keeps scoring and the Toronto Maple Leafs keep on winning.
Coming off a four-game losing streak, the Toronto Maple Leafs put an emphasis on getting off to better starts.
Going into Tuesday night's game, the Washington Capitals captain had two goals and none at even strength, while the Toronto Maple Leafs forward had yet to score a goal in his first nine games of the season.
Phil Kessel is heading back to the NHL All-Star game, and this time it's hard to imagine him left standing until the end of the draft.
The Ottawa Senators are assured of having at least four familiar faces on the ice when they host the NHL All-Star game this month.
"You never know," Kessel said. "We still have three games left and we're going to play hard. You know, whatever happens, happens here."