- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Phil Lesh
Founding Grateful Dead member Phil Lesh showed up in New York City's Central Park on Saturday afternoon to play an unannounced gig for about 30 lucky passers-by as part of the Jazz and Colors festival.
Lesh told the crowd Thursday that Weir had been suffering from a strained shoulder.