- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Phil Martelli
Senior guard Langston Galloway was upset at the chance he missed to win the game in the final minute of regulation. Senior forward Halil Kanacevic sat helpless on the bench after fouling out early into overtime.
Saint Joseph's coach Phil Martelli says he didn't know he was being mimicked during the Atlantic 10 championship until he saw the video of his 4-year-old grandson on YouTube.
Langston Galloway scored 19 points and hit yet another huge 3-pointer, and Saint Joseph's beat No. 23 VCU 65-61 on Sunday to win its first Atlantic 10 tournament title since 1997.
Langston Galloway's legs should have been aching after playing three games in three days and every minute against VCU's press.
Halil Kanacevic had 26 points, 17 rebounds, four assists, two steals - and some speeches in the huddle.
Langston Galloway pushed St. Joseph's past Dayton with a late 3, giving the Hawks' NCAA hopes a boost and sending the Flyers home for a couple of nervous days, hoping for a bid to the big tournament.
Maurice Creek didn't have to say a word to show that spirits were high in George Washington's locker room after its 76-71 victory over Saint Joseph's.
Gone are Xavier, Butler, Temple and Charlotte — the first two to the Big East, the Owls to the American Athletic Conference and the 49ers to Conference USA. George Mason moves in from the Colonial Athletic Association and Davidson will join for 2014-15 from the Southern Conference.
Saint Joseph's basketball coach Phil Martelli usually begins his team's work day with a video clip of the Hawks' next opponent.
Saint Joseph's coach Phil Martelli on Wednesday will take the court with the most inspirational walk-on of his career.
There is a tradition at Saint Joseph's for fans to cheer "The Hawk Will Never Die!"