- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Phil Mickelson Items
Geoff Ogilvy was not sure what to make of the 16 players left at the Match Play Championship. A two-time champion, he knows not to expect anything at the most unpredictable tournament of the year.
Phil Mickelson was planning a Spanish menu for the Champions Dinner at the Masters to honor two-time champion Seve Ballesteros until realizing the Spaniard was not healthy enough to travel.
Phil Mickelson says he has decided to compete in the Match Play Championship.
The little patch of ice on the sidewalk outside the front entrance at the Phoenix Open was easy to step over. There was no way to miss the frigid temperatures and biting wind.
One of the more compelling images from Torrey Pines apparently won't be forgotten anytime soon.
The winner of the Farmers Insurance Open was Bubba Watson, who made clutch putts on the final two holes for a 5-under 67.
Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy are among five international players who can play one additional PGA Tour event next year if they are eligible for The Players Championship.
Phil Mickelson's quest for golf's No. 1 ranking may have suffered a setback in China last week, but the Masters champion expects a stronger performance starting Thursday at the Singapore Open.
The players and the props showed just how much the landscape of golf has changed at the HSBC Champions.