- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Phil Mickelson Items
Phil Mickelson is being treated for a form of arthritis that surfaced just before the U.S. Open and left him in so much pain he couldn't walk.
Forget chasing the No. 1 ranking. Phil Mickelson was more worried about being able to get out of bed.
Phil Mickelson isn't the only player capable of replacing Tiger Woods at No. 1.
On a day when the two biggest names in golf played like weekend hackers, Hunter Mahan grabbed the lead midway through the final round of the Bridgestone Invitational and refused to let go.
No one seems to know exactly what's wrong, least of all Tiger Woods.
Despite the highest score of his career, Tiger Woods will stay No. 1 in the world for another week.
Tiger Woods logged another miserable round and then all but conceded the No. 1 spot in the world to Phil Mickelson.
Not even one of his favorite golf courses is much use to Tiger Woods these days.
Next time, Phil Mickelson should wait until the end of his round to visit the concession stands at the British Open.