- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
Latest Phil Mickelson Items
Phil Mickelson doesn't have much to show for his day at the British Open.
First it was Greg Norman, proving for three rounds that age is merely a number. Then along came Tom Watson, just a couple of months shy of his 60th birthday, standing over an 8-foot putt that would have made him the oldest major champion in golf history.
For his sanity, Phil Mickelson would love nothing more than to win the U.S. Open.
Phil Mickelson rolled in an 18-foot birdie putt on the final hole of practice _ oh, how he'd love to be in that same position for a win at the British Open come Sunday _ then headed off to take care of his other duties.
The scenery at Pebble Beach was as spectacular as ever. The U.S. Open was as tough as ever.
Masters champion Phil Mickelson has his first-ever shot at winning the U.S. Open this year.
Another memorable shot and another victory for Phil Mickelson.
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The frustration was evident on Phil Mickelson's face during a slow start in the third round of the Crowne Plaza Invitational.
TULSA, Okla. (AP) — No one knew John Daly was in town until he showed up yesterday morning at Southern Hills for the first time in 13 years. Not many knew who Graeme Storm was until he showed up atop the leader board in a PGA Championship rife with surprises.