- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Phil Mickelson Items
England's Ian Poulter said this week's $6 million Singapore Open will give him a chance to begin his push for golf's No. 1 ranking.
The players and the props showed just how much the landscape of golf has changed at the HSBC Champions.
Tiger Woods says it was no surprise to lose golf's No. 1 ranking to England's Lee Westwood after struggling through a disappointing year.
For the first time in more than five years, Tiger Woods is no longer golf's No. 1 player.
Jonathan Byrd hit one of the greatest shots hardly anyone saw, himself included.
About all anyone can say with certainty about No. 1 in the world is that it won't be Tiger Woods at the end of October.
What a day for Europe! The home team nearly pulled off a clean sweep Sunday, taking a huge step toward reclaiming the Ryder Cup with a performance that wiped out Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and the rest of America's stars.
Europe has nearly pulled off a clean sweep at the Ryder Cup, surging into the lead by claiming all but a half-point in the last session of team matches.
Europe could only dream of a Sunday like this at the Ryder Cup. It gave Tiger Woods his worst beating ever, hit all the right shots to spur on its foot-stomping, flag-waving crowd and kept the Americans from winning a single match.