- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Phil Nevin
The Houston Astros are confident they'll get an impact player with the top pick in the baseball draft.
Trevor Hoffman used to arrive for work late at night, with heavy metal music blaring from the speakers.
"Remember, I first started catching when I was here, and the darn thing was hard to catch, and I knew it was coming," Nevin said. "Every time he threw it, you thought he crossed you up because it would come out of his hand like a fastball even though you knew it was a changeup."