- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Phil Savage
Being a senior NFL prospect does have some perks.
When it comes to the NFL draft, getting tricked into an online relationship with a girl that didn't exist ended up being the least of Manti Te'o's problems.
Savage said he'd support moving the declaration date from Jan. 15 to Feb. 1, to allow more updated information about height, weight and speed to be considered, giving the player a more accurate idea of where he might end up.
"Unfortunately the one source that gets the least amount of attention from the player is the NFL's draft advisory board," says former NFL general manager Phil Savage, who now runs the Senior Bowl.