- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Phil Wood Items
Churches across the United States are taking a step towards modernization by swapping out pews for chairs.
Already assured of a playoff berth, the Washington Nationals made history Monday night by clinching first place in the National League East.
'Can I ask you a question about Curt Flood?" Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth, who hasn't been talking much lately, was leaving the clubhouse and en route to wherever he'll spend the All-Star break. But he stopped and looked upward like folks do, as if hard-to-recall facts are written on ceilings.