- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Phil Wood Items
Churches across the United States are taking a step towards modernization by swapping out pews for chairs.
Already assured of a playoff berth, the Washington Nationals made history Monday night by clinching first place in the National League East.
'Can I ask you a question about Curt Flood?" Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth, who hasn't been talking much lately, was leaving the clubhouse and en route to wherever he'll spend the All-Star break. But he stopped and looked upward like folks do, as if hard-to-recall facts are written on ceilings.