- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Philadelphia Clinic Items
Thousands of pages of documents from states on abortion activities requested by two House committees offer "no support" to Republican state-level calls for tougher abortion laws, according to a report released Wednesday by pro-choice activists.
The House Judiciary Committee approved a bill Wednesday that would ban abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy, igniting a debate over the thorny social issue at a time when some in the GOP fear they are alienating female voters.
The jury remained out for an eighth consecutive day in the sensational murder trial of an inner-city Philadelphia abortionist, but the impact of the case already is being felt far beyond the courtroom.
Pennsylvania prosecutors will seek the death penalty for abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell in a state that has not executed an inmate in more than a decade.
A Philadelphia judge Wednesday ordered an immediate trial for abortion clinic doctor Kermit Gosnell, his wife and eight employees on murder, conspiracy and other charges.