- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Philadelphia Eagles Items
The Minnesota Vikings added a receiver on Wednesday, just not the one they really wanted.
The decision to make Michael Vick the starting quarterback means Andy Reid wasn't fibbing about one thing: the Philadelphia Eagles aren't in rebuilding mode.
Michael Vick earned himself a starting job by being _ of all things _ a pocket passer.
Michael Vick's impressive play earned him a starting job.
The outrage has faded, and the sordid details of Michael Vick's murderous dog ring have become fuzzy. The biggest controversy surrounding him now is not why he would do such evil things to animals, but whether he should start on Sunday.
Brett Favre had his worst day as a Viking, and a Minnesota team that thought it was set at quarterback is 0-2.
Quarterback Kevin Kolb and linebacker Stewart Bradley have not been ruled out for Philadelphia's game at Detroit next Sunday despite sustaining concussions in the season opener.
Kevin Kolb's head slammed into the turf, his eyes closed for several seconds and he was slow to get up and walk to the sideline.
Kevin Kolb has Aaron Rodgers on his speed dial.