- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Philadelphia Eagles Items
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
There's no other way to put it: Rex Grossman turned over the Washington Redskins starting quarterback job to John Beck.
In the end, even Rex Grossman didn't seem all that surprised.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 20-13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
The Philadelphia Eagles traded running back Ronnie Brown to the Detroit Lions for running back Jerome Harrison and an undisclosed draft pick in 2013.
The Oakland Raiders made a bold move to replace injured quarterback Jason Campbell on Tuesday, trading two high draft picks to the Cincinnati Bengals for Carson Palmer.
Kyle Arrington came to the New England Patriots with a meager resume.
Among a bevy of personnel updates, Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan confirmed Monday that left guard Kory Lichtensteiger tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and will miss the rest of the season.