- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Philadelphia Eagles Items
Nike re-signed Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick to an endorsement deal Friday, nearly four years after dropping him amid his legal troubles.
After being introduced as the newest member of the Oklahoma City Thunder, first-round draft pick Reggie Jackson made only one promise about what people should expect from him.
In the minutes before giving his first commencement speech, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick professed to be more nervous than before a football game.
Michael Vick will have new padding to protect him from all those crunching hits.
Michael Vick's advice for Plaxico Burress is to put his family ahead of football.
Clad nearly all in black _ hooded sweat shirt, athletic shorts, sneakers _ and a white T-shirt, the tall, lanky man walked alone through a gate in a chain-link fence topped by swirls of barbed wire.
Eagles coach Andy Reid says his staff was unaware the NFL Coaches Association's filed a brief siding with the players and he doesn't support this stance against the owners.
It's a late Friday night in a Little Havana restaurant when Luther "Luke" Campbell's campaign volunteer suggests announcing to the handful of other diners that a candidate for Miami-Dade County mayor is in their midst.
A pair of three-pound, fluorescent green dumbbells ordinarily wouldn't be intimidating for a professional athlete or any guy in the gym, even a sports writer.