- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
Latest Philadelphia Eagles Items
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
New Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Bill Lazor says he can help head coach Joe Philbin win games and some job security.
After a promising rookie year, Evan Royster has spent two seasons buried on the bench. Can he revive his NFL career under Jay Gruden?
South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney and Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel headline a record number of underclassmen entering the NFL draft heading into Wednesday night's deadline.
Jackson State hired former Tigers player and NFL standout Harold Jackson as its football coach.
Around the same time the Philadelphia Eagles were losing to the New Orleans Saints, a burglar was hitting the home of Philly's DeSean Jackson, taking tens of thousands of dollars in cash and jewels along with a couple of handguns.
Boston College coach Erik Johnson is eager to see how much his team will benefit from a rough week against the nation's elite.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The Baltimore Ravens couldn't keep Trindon Holliday out of the record books a year ago, although they did manage to relegate him to a footnote.
When Boston College coach Steve Donahue put together his team's pre-conference schedule before the season, he expected his team to incur its fair share of difficulties, but he also expected it to pay off down the road.