- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
Latest Philadelphia Eagles Items
LeSean McCoy was a little surprised to hear he was fifth in the league in total yards.
Woody Peoples, a former Pro Bowl offensive lineman who played for the San Francisco 49ers and Philadelphia Eagles from 1968-80, died on Tuesday in his hometown of Birmingham, Ala. He was 67.
The Cleveland Browns have traded disgruntled running back Jerome Harrison to the Philadelphia Eagles for running back Mike Bell.
When the Washington Redskins beat the Philadelphia Eagles, the winner's locker room reverberated with laughter and celebration. Donovan McNabb received the game ball from coach Mike Shanahan, and players demanded a victory speech from the quarterback.
Kevin Kolb has another chance to prove he's a capable starting quarterback.
Anthony Armstrong's 57-yard catch in the Washington Redskins' win over the Philadelphia Eagles was one of those multilayered NFL moments worthy of a mental replay or two.
Not long after Justin Tuck was chosen as the New York Giants' defensive captain, a teammate bought a small plastic statue of the defensive end and put it in a meeting room.
Moise Fokou never received an explanation as to why he lost his starting job. So, when it was given back to him, he certainly didn't ask for one in return.
Less than a week after getting their running game going, the New York Giants' offensive line is suddenly in flux.