- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Philadelphia Phillies
, the team's home has been Citizens Bank Park in the South Philadelphia section of the city. - Source: Wikipedia
Ubaldo Jimenez pitched two perfect innings in his debut with the Baltimore Orioles in their 15-4 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday.
Baltimore Orioles pitcher Miguel Gonzalez left Friday's game with the Philadelphia Phillies in the fifth inning after he was hit by Cameron Rupp's line drive.
Derek Jeter got two hits that ended an 0-for-10 slide at the start of spring training and Masahiro Tanaka gave up a home run to Freddy Galvis in the New York Yankees' 4-3 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday.
Justin Verlander's first spring start was washed out by rain, so the Detroit ace threw in the batting cage - and made up his own pitching line afterward.
The 2014 season will bring a new feature for Nationals season ticket holders who like to arrive early at the park to watch batting practice.
Ben Zobrist, Desmond Jennings and Matt Joyce homered to help the Tampa Bay Rays beat the New York Yankees 5-4 on Wednesday.
Brandon Beachy pitched three no-hit innings in his second start since having shoulder surgery in September and B.J. Upton doubled among his two hits for the Atlanta braves, who tied the Philadelphia Phillies 2-2 Wednesday.
Phillies president David Montgomery says the team probably could have taken a better approach to their handling of two NCAA players last week.
Cliff Lee gave up a run in three innings, outpitching fellow Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey, but Adam Lind and Dan Johnson each homered for the Toronto Blue Jays in 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night.
Philadelphia Phillies starter Roberto Hernandez allowed one hit in three shutout innings against his former team in a 6-1 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday.