- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Philadelphia Phillies Items
After the Braves learned Kris Medlen may have a serious elbow injury, Julio Teheran and five relievers combined on a two-hitter Tuesday in Atlanta's 9-1 win over the Philadelphia Phillies.
Brandon Beachy became the second straight Atlanta starting pitcher to leave early because of an arm problem, exiting the Braves' 8-1 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday because of tightness around his right elbow.
Joe Mauer drove in the game's first run with a first-inning single, and four Minnesota Twins pitchers combined to two-hit the Philadelphia Phillies in a 1-1 tie Sunday.
Carlos Ruiz and Cody Asche each hit a three-run homer to send the Philadelphia Phillies past a Houston Astros split squad 11-3 on Saturday.
Baltimore Orioles pitcher Miguel Gonzalez left Friday's game with the Philadelphia Phillies in the fifth inning after he was hit by Cameron Rupp's line drive.
Ubaldo Jimenez pitched two perfect innings in his debut with the Baltimore Orioles in their 15-4 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday.
Justin Verlander's first spring start was washed out by rain, so the Detroit ace threw in the batting cage - and made up his own pitching line afterward.
Derek Jeter got two hits that ended an 0-for-10 slide at the start of spring training and Masahiro Tanaka gave up a home run to Freddy Galvis in the New York Yankees' 4-3 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday.
Ben Zobrist, Desmond Jennings and Matt Joyce homered to help the Tampa Bay Rays beat the New York Yankees 5-4 on Wednesday.