- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Philanthropist David Rubenstein
With the Washington Monument as his backdrop, Philanthropist David Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Managing Director, The Carlyle Group, speaks to reporters on The National Mall, to announce his donation of $7.5 million dollars to help with the repair of the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., Thursday, January 19, 2012.