- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Philbin
Fans of the NBC hit comedy "The Office" already are familiar with the fictional paper company Dunder Mifflin.
Mega-marathoner Dean Karnazes (kar-NAH'-sis) has crossed the finish line after his coast-to-coast run.
Here's Michelle Obama's advice for couples this Valentine's Day: Laugh with your partner.
"We're contemplating a show that is sort of a talent show, but it involves the whole family," Mr. Philbin told Page Six.