- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Philip Keith Items
A judge who found a Billings casino developer hid assets during his bankruptcy has ordered the man's house sold and a portion of the money seized to help pay some of the debt.
This book recounts in great detail - sometimes too much detail - a 1970 battle in Vietnam in which soldiers of the 11th Armored Cavalry, known as the Blackhorse Regiment, risked their lives to rescue U.S. infantrymen who were surrounded and outnumbered 7-1 by North Vietnamese troops.