- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Philip M. Andrews
Montgomery County police are investigating reports of speed camera vandalism an average of once every week, with the most recent incident involving three cameras, spray paint and swastikas.
Debate over Gaithersburg West Master Plan continues
"If it grows at the level proposed by the planning board, it will overwhelm the surrounding community and harm the quality of life It's just not acceptable to have unbearable traffic congestion as the price of this project," he said.
Mr. Andrews agrees that the plan, as written, threatens the existing communities.