- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Philip M. Andrews
Montgomery County police are investigating reports of speed camera vandalism an average of once every week, with the most recent incident involving three cameras, spray paint and swastikas.
Debate over Gaithersburg West Master Plan continues
"If it grows at the level proposed by the planning board, it will overwhelm the surrounding community and harm the quality of life It's just not acceptable to have unbearable traffic congestion as the price of this project," he said.
Mr. Andrews agrees that the plan, as written, threatens the existing communities.