- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Philip M. Andrews
Montgomery County police are investigating reports of speed camera vandalism an average of once every week, with the most recent incident involving three cameras, spray paint and swastikas.
Debate over Gaithersburg West Master Plan continues
"If it grows at the level proposed by the planning board, it will overwhelm the surrounding community and harm the quality of life It's just not acceptable to have unbearable traffic congestion as the price of this project," he said.
Mr. Andrews agrees that the plan, as written, threatens the existing communities.