- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Philip M. Andrews
Montgomery County police are investigating reports of speed camera vandalism an average of once every week, with the most recent incident involving three cameras, spray paint and swastikas.
Debate over Gaithersburg West Master Plan continues
"If it grows at the level proposed by the planning board, it will overwhelm the surrounding community and harm the quality of life It's just not acceptable to have unbearable traffic congestion as the price of this project," he said.
Mr. Andrews agrees that the plan, as written, threatens the existing communities.