- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Philip Neville
Everton manager David Moyes is interested in bringing David Beckham back to England, but the former Manchester United midfielder has reservations about joining another Premier League club.
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini may be interested in acquiring Landon Donovan from Major League Soccer and the Los Angeles Galaxy.
"We would have to look into it financially, but if he came and said to me, 'I would like to come and play,' I would have to go to the chairman and ask if we could do it, if we think we can make it work by selling enough shirts."
Everton captain Phil Neville told Everton TV this month that "I've spoken to Landon and I know for a fact that he wants to come back here."