- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Philip Phillips
On Super Bowl Sunday, there will be a group of people sweating out in the cold in front of millions, doing what they do best. And that group is, of course, the Broadway cast of "Rock of Ages."
With a flawless voice that recalled past "American Idol" finalist Jennifer Hudson and a sense of determination after not making it in previous seasons, Candice Glover did the one thing Hudson wasn't able to do: She won the title of "American Idol."
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Jan. 21, 2013
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Jan. 14, 2013
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Jan. 7, 2013
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Dec. 10, 2012
Thousands of holiday revelers bundled against a brisk Thursday evening joined President Obama in welcoming the start to the D.C. Christmas season with the lighting of the National Christmas Tree.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Dec. 3, 2012
With the success of his debut single, "Home," Phillip Phillips isn't just the dude who won "American Idol." He's the dude with that folk-rock hit, according to the fans he's met.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Nov. 26, 2012
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Nov. 12, 2012
Sandra Kyong Bradbury was star struck. She had just spied Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg a few feet away.
"American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips will sing the national anthem before Game 1 of the World Series.
Netflix will offer closed captions on all TV and movie content by September 2014 as part of a settlement with a deaf Massachusetts viewer who sued the company.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Sep. 10, 2012
"It's more important to give than to receive," he said. "It's a chance to count blessings and give thanks."
Phillips: People that were saying they were cousins and good friends with my friend's friend whose friend of another friend and my grandma's sister's other half-sister's baby's child.