- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Philip Rivers Items
LSU says it has granted reserve quarterback Stephen Rivers' request to transfer after he graduates this spring, allowing him to play wherever he wants next fall.
Philip Rivers' turnaround season has earned him The Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year award.
Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair.
Seattle's "Legion of Boom" secondary led by All-Pros Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas may be able to slow down, say, Demaryius Thomas, in the Super Bowl. That doesn't mean Peyton Manning will have to tap the brakes on Denver's Lamborghini offense.
Belichick. Brady. And now Blount.
Frank Reich's lack of experience as a coordinator isn't a concern as he prepares to take over running the San Diego Chargers' offense, general manager Tom Telesco said Wednesday.
Champ Bailey says he's ready for an increased workload as the Denver Broncos scramble to make up for the loss of shutdown cornerback Chris Harris Jr.
The San Diego Chargers promoted quarterbacks coach Frank Reich to offensive coordinator on Tuesday.