- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Philip Rivers Items
San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is known for his mouth on the sidelines, but he'll probably tone it down a notch when he delivers Catholic University's graduation address this Saturday.
Philip Rivers' turnaround season has earned him The Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year award.
Frank Reich's lack of experience as a coordinator isn't a concern as he prepares to take over running the San Diego Chargers' offense, general manager Tom Telesco said Wednesday.
The San Diego Chargers promoted quarterbacks coach Frank Reich to offensive coordinator on Tuesday.
Last week, Chris Harris marveled at how much Denver's injury-riddled defense had changed and how not a single player who started against Baltimore in last year's playoffs would start at the same position against San Diego on the anniversary of that crushing loss.
Philip Rivers fidgeted on the sideline, rocking back and forth as he anxiously watched his defense try to somehow, some way get Peyton Manning off the field late in the game.
DENVER (AP) — Philip Rivers likes to say the San Diego Chargers have been in playoff mode since last month, scrapping just to squeak into the postseason party.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Dump it off to the running back, hand it off, let the field goal kicker take it from there.
San Diego took advantage of Andy Dalton's three turnovers in the second half on Sunday, pulling away to a 27-10 victory that extended the Cincinnati Bengals' streak of playoff misery to 23 years and counting.