- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Latest Philip Rivers Items
San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is known for his mouth on the sidelines, but he'll probably tone it down a notch when he delivers Catholic University's graduation address this Saturday.
Philip Rivers' turnaround season has earned him The Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year award.
Frank Reich's lack of experience as a coordinator isn't a concern as he prepares to take over running the San Diego Chargers' offense, general manager Tom Telesco said Wednesday.
The San Diego Chargers promoted quarterbacks coach Frank Reich to offensive coordinator on Tuesday.
Last week, Chris Harris marveled at how much Denver's injury-riddled defense had changed and how not a single player who started against Baltimore in last year's playoffs would start at the same position against San Diego on the anniversary of that crushing loss.
Philip Rivers fidgeted on the sideline, rocking back and forth as he anxiously watched his defense try to somehow, some way get Peyton Manning off the field late in the game.
DENVER (AP) — Philip Rivers likes to say the San Diego Chargers have been in playoff mode since last month, scrapping just to squeak into the postseason party.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Dump it off to the running back, hand it off, let the field goal kicker take it from there.
San Diego took advantage of Andy Dalton's three turnovers in the second half on Sunday, pulling away to a 27-10 victory that extended the Cincinnati Bengals' streak of playoff misery to 23 years and counting.