- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Philip Rivers Items
I woke up Monday morning to find my playoff semifinal matchup was tied, which, thanks to Calvin Johnson, led me to wonder: Does it matter how you win?
Chicago Bears receiver Johnny Knox will miss the rest of the season after undergoing back surgery Monday.
If you had told me three months ago that I would be lamenting the loss of Bears quarterback Jay Cutler as the fantasy playoffs approach, I'd have said you were crazy. But that's exactly the situation I find myself in.
In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, it's time to carve up fantasy football's turkeys, those players who gobbled up the preseason hopes you had for them (and possibly your team) and have thus far turned out to be about as satisfying as an overcooked green bean casserole.
Mark Sanchez was supposed to take the next step this year in his development as a quarterback. If he's done so, it's been a move laterally, if not backward.
Carson Palmer looked like an NFL quarterback again, not like a guy who had settled into semi-retirement in Southern California.
Vincent Brown and Jacob Hester caught touchdown passes from Philip Rivers as the San Diego Chargers rallied to trail the Oakland Raiders 24-17 after three quarters Thursday night.
Two reeling teams that somehow remain atop their division open the NFL's Thursday night package in San Diego. Picking a winner could come down to who throws more picks: Philip Rivers of the Chargers or Carson Palmer of the Raiders.
Monday, Nov. 7