- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Philip W. Schiller
Latest Philip W. Schiller Items
Apple is holding a presentation in San Jose, Calif., during which it is expected to unveil a smaller iPad.
New iPads and new Mac computers were among the products unveiled Tuesday at an Apple event in San Jose, Calif. The new Macs include a 13-inch version of a MacBook Pro with sharper, "Retina" display.
Apple introduced a smaller iPad, as expected, but also updated its full-sized one. It also unveiled new Mac computers, including a 13-inch version of a MacBook Pro with sharper, "Retina" display and an iMac with a new type of storage drive.
Apple is holding an event in San Francisco during which it is announcing a new iPhone, capable of faster data speeds and sporting a taller screen.
Apple is holding an event in San Francisco during which it announced a new iPhone, capable of faster data speeds and sporting a taller screen. It also unveiled new iTunes software and new iPod devices.