- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Latest Philip Items
The queen's joints are creaky and her husband has recently battled serious illness, but the royal couple won't let aches and pains keep them away from a grand overseas commemoration: the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion.
Buckingham Palace says Prince Philip has had a minor medical procedure on his right hand.
Although short, the April 3 encounter between Pope Francis and Queen Elizabeth in the Vatican has been described as cordial and informal, during which the two exchanged gifts and casual conversation.
Burgundy, a region in central France, is as golden as ever, ripe and inviting in the lazy, hazy days of midsummer, inviting visitors to lose themselves into a golden autumn.
Prince Philip, spending his 92nd birthday in the hospital, will need two months of convalescence to recover from abdominal surgery, palace officials said Monday.
Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, has been admitted to a London hospital for an exploratory operation, Buckingham Palace said Thursday.
It all started with a slap for Matthew Rhys. Trying out for "The Americans," he took one in the puss from Keri Russell.
Prince Philip has made his first public appearance since he was discharged from a hospital last week.
Britain's Prince Philip left a Scottish hospital Monday after five days of treatment for a bladder infection.