- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
Latest Philip Items
Britain's Prince Philip left a Scottish hospital Monday after five days of treatment for a bladder infection.
Prince Philip will likely remain hospitalized for a few more days while receiving treatment for a recurring bladder infection, Buckingham Palace said Thursday.
Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elilzabeth II, has been taken to a Scottish hospital as "a precautionary measure," Buckingham Palace said Wednesday.
Queen Elizabeth II's husband, Prince Philip, was admitted to hospital Wednesday with a recurrence of the bladder infection he suffered earlier this summer, Buckingham Palace said.
The queen and James Bond gave the London Olympics a royal entrance like no other Friday in an opening ceremony that rolled to the rock of the Beatles, the Stones and The Who.
Queen Elizabeth II and a former Irish Republican Army commander offered each other the hand of peace Wednesday in a long-awaited encounter symbolizing Northern Ireland's progress in achieving reconciliation after decades of violence.
The Irish Republican Army-linked Sinn Fein party says one of its leaders, Martin McGuinness, will meet Queen Elizabeth II next week — a once-unthinkable symbol of progress toward peace in Northern Ireland.
Britain's Prince Philip has left the hospital in time to celebrate his 91st birthday.
Queen Elizabeth II visited her husband, Prince Philip, at the hospital Wednesday after officials said he will likely remain there for a few days to treat a bladder infection, an ailment that has already forced him to miss much of the celebration of his wife's 60 years on the throne.