- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Phillip Charles Swan
Three Virginia men were arrested Thursday and charged with first-degree murder in what court papers describe as a brutal killing of a D.C. man motivated by a belief that the victim raped the mother of one of the men accused of killing him.
Mr. Wilson and Mr. Spencer, whom police classified as martial arts experts, punched and kicked Scarborough and Mr. Swan duct taped his mouth and feet, the documents say, citing a police interview with Mr. Swan.