- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Phillip Corley
A judge on Friday delayed sentencing for a former Oklahoma State basketball player convicted of sexual assaulting two women at an off-campus party so he can consider a motion for a new trial.
A court hearing scheduled Friday for suspended Oklahoma State forward Darrell Williams has been postponed until next month.
A judge has dismissed an emergency protective order issued against Oklahoma State forward Matt Pilgrim after a woman accused him of rape.