- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Phillip Thomas
It's too early to judge the draft class of 2013 but a good grade is more likely if someone besides Jordan Reed and David Amerson has a breakout season.
Phillip Thomas has a big opportunity in front of him and it looks like he'll be healthy enough to take advantage of it.
Talk of Phillip Thomas and other defensive backs, the 2014 depth chart and, oh yeah, that DeSean Jackson fellow, were the subjects of the week's top posts.
Redskins Coach Jay Gruden says he's excited to get second-year safety Phillip Thomas back from a season-ending foot injury
Redskins boss Bruce Allen hinted that the Redskins expected a lot from Phillip Thomas in 2013. Should they do the same in 2014?
Bruce Allen said that Phillip Thomas was penciled in to be a starter at safety last year. That has obvious implications for the 2014 season.
Need to Know: One starter at safety is set for the Redskins. Here are five players who could start alongside Brandon Meriweather when the season starts.
A year after investing two draft picks in safeties, the Redskins still are searching for answers at the position.
Veterans Brandon Meriweather and Reed Doughty are set to become unrestricted free agents, while draft picks Phillip Thomas and Bacarri Rambo remain unknown quantities. Indeed, the Redskins have many questions at safety entering the offseason.
Stop me if you've heard this before, but the Redskins are looking for help at safety. Tandler and Tarik discuss how they might solve the problem.
Northern Illinois safety Jimmie Ward has stood out from the crowd at the Senior Bowl -- and the Redskins have taken notice
Here are four NFL prospects to watch in the New Mexico Bowl.
Coaches and teammates are optimistic about Bacarri Rambo, David Amerson and Phillip Thomas through 11 days of training camp. All three won't necessarily begin the regular season with the first string, but they will have opportunities to grow together during the four games this month.
Bacarri Rambo celebrated his interception during rookie camp Sunday morning by running to Phillip Thomas on the sideline, jumping and bumping shoulders with him. The sequence previewed a best-case scenario for the Washington Redskins. The two rookie safeties could eventually help a secondary that provided more questions than answers last season.
Mike Shanahan didn't need to play it safe. He could swing for the fence, and he did. That freedom comes with returning 21 of 22 starters from last season's 10-win division champion.