- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Phoenix Coyotes
The Phoenix Coyotes have signed defenseman Chris Summers to a two-year contract extension.
The Fiesta Bowl has hired former Phoenix Coyotes CEO Mike Nealy as it executive director.
Brad Treliving helped Don Maloney guide the Phoenix Coyotes through a difficult four-year span without an owner.
Anthony LeBlanc called owning an NHL franchise every Canadian kid's dream when his group completed the purchase of the Phoenix Coyotes last summer.
A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
Anticipation and expectations rose from the desert at the start of the 2013-14 NHL season.
The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
Over their 13 seasons, the Columbus Blue Jackets have wilted at the finish a lot of times.
Headed for a last-place finish in the Western Conference, the Edmonton Oilers are enjoying the chance to play spoilers.
Back in the Los Angeles Kings' less-than-stellar past, clinching a playoff berth would have been cause for celebration.
Their postseason hopes all but gone, the Winnipeg Jets are content to play spoiler in the NHL Western Conference playoff race.
The Minnesota Wild were reeling. The Phoenix Coyotes were rolling.
As the Coyotes conclude a three-game Eastern road trip tonight against the New Jersey Devils, Mike Ribeiro will be a healthy scratch for the second straight game.
The Phoenix Coyotes recalled defenseman Connor Murphy from Portland of the American Hockey League on Wednesday.
Phoenix Coyotes coach Dave Tippett says goaltender Mike Smith is "day to day" after injuring his right leg against the New York Rangers.