- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Phoenix Hospital
About 1,700 veterans in need of care were "at risk of being lost or forgotten" after being kept off the official waiting list at the troubled Phoenix veterans hospital, the Veterans Affairs watchdog said Wednesday in a scathing report that increases pressure on Secretary Eric Shinseki to resign.
A team of federal investigators swept into Phoenix last month amid allegations of a disturbing cover-up at the veterans hospital.
Former Poison frontman Bret Michaels is showing off a new room for patients and their families at the Phoenix hospital where he was treated for a brain hemorrhage.
Singer Bret Michaels rocked a Phoenix hospital Thursday with a donation that will benefit its patients and their families.
A Phoenix hospital is injecting a little Poison into families waiting for sick loved ones, thanks to a donation from 1980s hair band singer Bret Michaels.