- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Phoenix Mercury
Any NFL team that drafts Michael Sam will be taking on much more than a rookie pass-rusher.
The WNBA All-Star game will be held in Phoenix this summer for the second time.
Los Angeles Sparks forward Candace Parker has won the WNBA MVP, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Los Angeles Sparks forward Candace Parker won the WNBA MVP on Thursday, making her the fifth player in league history to receive the award twice.
Brittney Griner and Elena Delle Donne were poised to make history as the first pair of rookies from the same class to start the WNBA All-Star game.
Midway through their first WNBA season, Brittney Griner, Elena Delle Donne and Skylar Diggins are already leaving their mark.
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant is engaged to Minnesota Lynx guard Monica Wright.
Smile! You're on referee cam.
Brittney Griner and Elena Delle Donne put on a quite a show to cap off an impressive opening weekend for the WNBA.
Until about a month ago, Robbie Rogers had no interest in being one of the highest-profile openly gay athletes in the world.
Brittney Griner left an indelible mark on women's college basketball. Now she's ready to take on the pros.
The hours spent pouring over the brackets were probably a waste because no one knows just how good Gonzaga is, or whether Kansas really does have its act together.
Brittney Griner watched the Olympics and wished she was there. Thanks to the WNBA draft lottery, she might know where she's going.
Phoenix Mercury president Amber Cox is an avid user of social media.
Mystics forward Monique Currie said it best.