- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - phoenix police
A man armed with a saw and screwdrivers who was shot and wounded by Phoenix police remains hospitalized.
Phoenix started reviewing five years of data on shootings by police officers in hopes of learning what can be done better and avoiding potential legal trouble with the federal government.
An Arizona Department of Corrections officer is facing numerous charges after Phoenix police say he allegedly sexually exploited a 15-year-old girl.
Phoenix police say a man was seriously wounded in a shooting at a home early Tuesday morning.
Authorities say a Maricopa man is facing state criminal charges for allegedly manufacturing counterfeit automotive air bags.
Phoenix police are searching for a suspect who shot a man outside a bar in west Phoenix early Monday morning
A teenage boy fatally shot his ex-girlfriend before turning the gun on himself at a north Phoenix home in a murder-suicide, authorities said.
Phoenix police are looking for a white full-size van in connection with a hit-and-run accident in which a pedestrian was killed.
One Phoenix police officer dies after shootout with suspect.
A former Phoenix police officer accused of having sex with an underage girl who wanted to get pregnant has pleaded not guilty.
Bond is set at $10,000 for a former Phoenix police officer suspected of having sex with an underage girl who wanted to get pregnant.
Scottsdale authorities say a Phoenix police officer is suspected of having sex with an underage girl who wanted to get pregnant.
Bond is set at $1 million for a Glendale man accused in the death of his infant daughter in 2011.
A woman who allegedly tried to rob a Phoenix jewelry store is hospitalized in critical condition after being shot several times by the store owner.
An 11-year-old leukemia patient whose whereabouts have been unclear since her mother unexpectedly took her from a Phoenix hospital last month appeared to be safe and cared for, according to an interview broadcast Wednesday.