- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - phoenix police
Phoenix police say a man was seriously wounded in a shooting at a home early Tuesday morning.
Authorities say a Maricopa man is facing state criminal charges for allegedly manufacturing counterfeit automotive air bags.
Phoenix police are searching for a suspect who shot a man outside a bar in west Phoenix early Monday morning
A teenage boy fatally shot his ex-girlfriend before turning the gun on himself at a north Phoenix home in a murder-suicide, authorities said.
Phoenix police are looking for a white full-size van in connection with a hit-and-run accident in which a pedestrian was killed.
One Phoenix police officer dies after shootout with suspect.
A former Phoenix police officer accused of having sex with an underage girl who wanted to get pregnant has pleaded not guilty.
Bond is set at $10,000 for a former Phoenix police officer suspected of having sex with an underage girl who wanted to get pregnant.
Scottsdale authorities say a Phoenix police officer is suspected of having sex with an underage girl who wanted to get pregnant.
Bond is set at $1 million for a Glendale man accused in the death of his infant daughter in 2011.
A woman who allegedly tried to rob a Phoenix jewelry store is hospitalized in critical condition after being shot several times by the store owner.
An 11-year-old leukemia patient whose whereabouts have been unclear since her mother unexpectedly took her from a Phoenix hospital last month appeared to be safe and cared for, according to an interview broadcast Wednesday.