- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - phoenix police
Authorities say the gun used by a Phoenix teenager to fatally shoot his ex-girlfriend and then himself belonged to his older brother.
Bond is set at $375,000 for a Phoenix restaurant employee accused of shooting and wounding one fellow worker and firing a shot at another.
Thousands of mourners packed a Peoria church for the funeral of a Phoenix police officer killed in a shootout with a wanted suspect last week.
Phoenix police have launched a manhunt after a gunman kidnapped a woman off the street.
A shooting victim whose alleged assailant was later killed in a gunbattle with an undercover Phoenix police detective has died.
A teenage boy fatally shot his ex-girlfriend before turning the gun on himself at a north Phoenix home in a murder-suicide, authorities said.
Phoenix police say a north Phoenix middle school teacher is jailed after being arrested on suspicion of a sex crime involving a former student.
A man wanted on a felony warrant in the death of his girlfriend last year has been arrested in Avondale.
Two Phoenix police officers have been treated for minor smoke inhalation after responding to an apartment fire.
A Phoenix police officer who was wounded in a shootout with a suspect earlier this week has been identified.
A standoff between an armed robbery suspect and Phoenix police is over after the man fatally shot himself.
Funeral services have been scheduled for a Phoenix police officer who suffered fatal wounds in a shootout with a suspect earlier this week.
A Phoenix police officer wounded in a shootout that left his undercover partner dead along with the suspect they were pursuing was released from a hospital Wednesday.
Phoenix police are looking for a white full-size van in connection with a hit-and-run accident in which a pedestrian was killed.
A gravely wounded detective exchanged fire with a wanted ex-convict as the officer lay bleeding on the pavement before the suspect was killed in a chaotic daylight shootout near a busy Phoenix intersection, police said Tuesday.