- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Phoenix Suns
A season-ending victory proved meaningless for the Phoenix Suns, who will be remembered for having one of the best records in NBA history that wasn't good enough to make the playoffs.
The Memphis Grizzlies are back in the playoffs and the upstart Phoenix Suns are staying home.
Monta Ellis came to Dallas because he wanted to pair up with Dirk Nowitzki and see what kind of scoring tag team they could be.
The San Antonio Spurs have said their goal this season was not to have the league's best record.
San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker will play Friday night against the Phoenix Suns after missing the previous two games with a back injury.
After victories over Portland and Oklahoma City, the Phoenix Suns have cemented their status as the NBA's most surprising team.
The trial of former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas on charges that he stole merchandise from Luke Air Force Base's exchange store has been postponed.
Once Gerald Green gets going, he doesn't think he can be stopped.
A 17-point third-quarter lead was not enough for the Phoenix Suns, not the way the Los Angeles Clippers are playing these days.
After a laugher over the New York Knicks, the Phoenix Suns are on their longest winning streak in four years.
Gortat says the effort put on by the Wizards when the Pacers came to town made them look like a "totally different team."
After yet another lifeless performance to start a game, the Wizards are in disarray and it has coach Randy Wittman pondering rotation tweaks with 11 games left in the season.
Alex Len, the former Maryland center drafted by the Phoenix Suns in June, has faced his share of adjustments over the past nine months. Speaking before the Suns’ eventual 99-93 victory over the Washington Wizards at Verizon Center on Wednesday, it was clear coming to terms with the situation back home has been the biggest challenge.
With the NBA regular season in the final stretch, Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic are pushing the Phoenix Suns in the right direction, with a five-game winning streak keeping them in the Western Conference playoff chase.
Shooting guard Bradley Beal missed the end of the first half and beginning of the second of the Washington Wizards' game against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night with a right hip pointer.