- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Phoenix Suns Items
A trip to the desert was enough to get the Chicago Bulls back on track.
Oklahoma City's Reggie Jackson has stepped in for the injured Russell Westbrook, and the Thunder have continued to roll.
The Wizards have shown they can still be an elite defensive team when playing top-level offenses, and the Blazers are the NBA's best at scoring.
Despite playing their 10th game in 16 nights, the Los Angeles Clippers were able to shrug off a sluggish start and find enough energy to pull away from the Jazz.
The sore left elbow Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic is dealing with might sting less than the All-Star snub he got earlier this week.
He is not in the Hall of Fame, he never played in an All-Star game and he is about a foot shorter than most NBA stars.
The Wizards don't have a lot of bench depth which means rookie Otto Porter is more likely to remain with the team and not be optioned to the D-League anytime soon.
As one of the NBA's elite teams, the Indiana Pacers have a target on their backs.
In their seventh attempt to get over .500., the Wizards fell to the Clippers despite John Wall, Bradley Beal and Nene combining to erase a 16-point deficit.