- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Phyllis Wilson
The home of Steve and Phyllis Wilson, on a tree-lined Virginia street, does not immediately distinguish itself from the equally lovely ones around it. There is no way to know just from looking that their home is unique - that their home has helped groom so many major league players.
Phyllis Wilson (below) says, "They do mean a lot to you."
"You get close to them," Phyllis said, adding that she's never had a troublesome player. "They do mean a lot to you. The best thing that comes out of it is the relationships."