- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Pierre Blanchet
A Paris auctioneer called off the scheduled sale Thursday of a trove of drawings Picasso gave his longtime chauffeur, after a separate cache of previously unknown Picassos turned up in an electrician's garage _ a revelation that stunned the art world.
Picasso dedicated drawings to the "Teddy Bear" _ "Nounours" in French _ sometimes even drawing a little bear on them, said auctioneer Pierre Blanchet.
Blanchet said investigators spoke to him after the auction was canceled.