- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
Latest Pierre Cardin Items
Italian-born French designer Pierre Cardin is being honored by his native Veneto region for his artistic achievements and his ambitious plan to build a glass skyscraper to revitalize Venice's industrial port.
French fashion designer Pierre Cardin has designed a gift meant as an economic catalyst for Venice and the region: a 250-meter (800-foot)-tall glass skyscraper housing a fashion university, luxury hotel suites and shops.
The nation's new poet laureate — Natasha Tretheway — will be telling her own story, in prose.
A new modesty swept the catwalks on Wednesday's Day Two of the marathon Paris spring-summer 2011 ready-to-wear displays, with designers shunning sizzling sex appeal in favor of oversized, grandma-friendly looks that left nearly everything to the imagination.