- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
Latest Pierre Cardin Items
Italian-born French designer Pierre Cardin is being honored by his native Veneto region for his artistic achievements and his ambitious plan to build a glass skyscraper to revitalize Venice's industrial port.
French fashion designer Pierre Cardin has designed a gift meant as an economic catalyst for Venice and the region: a 250-meter (800-foot)-tall glass skyscraper housing a fashion university, luxury hotel suites and shops.
The nation's new poet laureate — Natasha Tretheway — will be telling her own story, in prose.
A new modesty swept the catwalks on Wednesday's Day Two of the marathon Paris spring-summer 2011 ready-to-wear displays, with designers shunning sizzling sex appeal in favor of oversized, grandma-friendly looks that left nearly everything to the imagination.