- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
Latest Pierre Garcon Items
In today's Nickel Coverage, the Redskins abysmal Monday night record at FedEx Field, Kaepernick revived and Garcon remains on a record pace.
Pierre Garcon is nearing personal record for receptions and yards in a single season. And if he stays on his current pace, he might also secure a place in the Redskins' record book.
Robert Griffin III has been the better fantasy QB this season, but does the Redskins defense make Colin Kaepernick the call for Week 12?
The nickname Drama City has been applied to D.C. for some time, often in reference to politics or crime. Now it's with the football team.
So desperate is Washington for a consistent winner that the cycle is predictable. Build up a team. Paper over the flaws. Suck the marrow from every bit of success and forget, if only for a moment, that the good times may be more illusion than reality. That the bad old days of struggle may not be as distant as hoped.
For the second straight game Robert Griffin III and the Redskins fell short. This time it came on an inexplicable pass by the second year quarterback.
Redskins wide receiver Leonard Hankerson suffered a sprained LCL in his left knee and it's possible he'll require surgery.
At 3-7 after a 24-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday and in danger of missing the playoffs for the third time in four seasons, Shanahan and his staff are tasked with keeping their players in a positive frame of mind while negativity swirls around them.
Redskins veteran Trent Williams said after Sunday's 24-16 loss to the Eagles that he was verbally harassed by an official toward the end of the first half.