- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
Latest Pierre Garcon Items
The Redskins could get a major boost Sunday if rookie tight end Jordan Reed is able to return from a concussion.
Pierre Garcon is one of the bright spots on a Redskins team that
It was a comeback performance lost in another galling defeat. Redskins wide receiver Josh Morgan rebounded from being benched last week against the Philadelphia Eagles with a season-high five receptions for 45 yards. But it was tough to enjoy it after a humbling 27-6 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night at FedEx Field.
In today's Nickel Coverage, the Redskins abysmal Monday night record at FedEx Field, Kaepernick revived and Garcon remains on a record pace.
Pierre Garcon is nearing personal record for receptions and yards in a single season. And if he stays on his current pace, he might also secure a place in the Redskins' record book.
Robert Griffin III has been the better fantasy QB this season, but does the Redskins defense make Colin Kaepernick the call for Week 12?
The nickname Drama City has been applied to D.C. for some time, often in reference to politics or crime. Now it's with the football team.
So desperate is Washington for a consistent winner that the cycle is predictable. Build up a team. Paper over the flaws. Suck the marrow from every bit of success and forget, if only for a moment, that the good times may be more illusion than reality. That the bad old days of struggle may not be as distant as hoped.
For the second straight game Robert Griffin III and the Redskins fell short. This time it came on an inexplicable pass by the second year quarterback.