- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Illegal aliens are proud and loud now with their demands
Topic - Pierre Moscovici
Europe needs to quit the austerity and focus on promoting growth, said France's finance minister, Pierre Moscovici.
A Greek exit from the eurozone will be on the agenda if Athens fails to impose austerity measures required in its EU-IMF bailout deal, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said Sunday.
He said it is "premature" to speculate on what role Mr. Strauss-Kahn yet could play in French politics.
In an interview in the Journal du Dimanche newspaper Sunday, Socialist party legislator Pierre Moscovici said he has not spoken with Mr. Strauss-Kahn since before he was freed from house arrest in New York on Friday.