- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Pierria Henry
Terrence Williams scored twice in the final 42 seconds - including a game-winning dunk at the buzzer - as North Carolina-Charlotte stole past North Texas 76-74 on Saturday night.
The Spiders, who led by 63-60 with 4.7 seconds to go, were called for three technical fouls as the 49ers took the lead from the foul line with the clock stopped.
Williams led the 49ers with 16 points, Henry added 14 with eight assists and three steals.
Terrence Williams matched Thorne's 16 points and Pierria Henry added 13 to lead Charlotte (10-4), which held a 41-27 advantage on the glass.