- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Pilar Sanders
A Texas judge ordered Deion Sanders' estranged wife on Monday to stay at least 500 yards away from the former NFL star's suburban Dallas home in a ruling stemming from a scuffle between the pair last month.
The recent arrest of the estranged wife of Deion Sanders following accusations that she attacked the Hall of Fame cornerback was "a complete setup," the woman's attorney in their tumultuous divorce case said Thursday.
The legal stakes have been raised in the tumultuous divorce case between Deion Sanders and his estranged wife with a new criminal charge against the Pro Football Hall of Famer.
Police are seeking a new criminal charge against Deion Sanders in the case related to a scuffle last month between the Pro Football Hall of Famer and his wife.
Police have arrested Deion Sanders' estranged wife on an assault charge that the Hall of Fame cornerback claims was for breaking into his room and attacking him in front of their children.
Much like his playing days, Deion Sanders' tumultuous marriage has had no shortage of flash and drama: A reality TV show, a divorce arrangement in which the couple continued to live together.
Former Dallas Cowboys star Deion Sanders has been charged with misdemeanor simple assault in the wake of an altercation with his estranged wife that got her arrested at their mansion in suburban Dallas.
Much like his playing days, Deion Sanders' tumultuous marriage has had no shortage of flash and drama: A reality television show, a divorce arrangement in which the couple still lived together and now, misdemeanor assault charges.