- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd were an English rock band who earned international recognition for their psychedelic rock music in the late 1960s, and for their progressive rock music from the 1970s onward. Their work is marked by the use of philosophical lyrics, sonic experimentation, innovative album cover art, and elaborate live shows. One of rock music's most critically acclaimed and commercially successful acts, the group have sold over 200 million albums worldwide, including 74.5 million certified units in the United States, making them one of the best-selling music artists of all time. - Source: Wikipedia
Roger Waters — the founder of Pink Floyd and a vocal Palestinian movement supporter — abruptly canceled a scheduled speaking event before a Jewish audience in New York City.
A grieving Palestinian father's decision to donate his 12-year-old son's organs to Jewish and Arab children has brought an unexpected blessing to this former militant stronghold — a new state-of-the-art cinema.
A grieving Palestinian father's decision to donate his 12-year-old son's organs to Jewish and Arab children has brought an unexpected blessing to this former militant stronghold _ a new state-of-the-art cinema.