- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Pinnacle Bank Arena
Pinnacle Bank Arena is an indoor arena in the West Haymarket district of Lincoln, Nebraska with a seating capacity of 15,147. It will host basketball games and will replace the Bob Devaney Sports Center as the home of the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers men's and women's basketball teams. The University of Nebraska Lincoln plans to start a Division 1 college hockey team in the future. - Source: Wikipedia
University of Nebraska-Lincoln officials have asked architects to review their cost estimate for building the Breslow Ice Center near the new Pinnacle Bank Arena in west Lincoln.
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Derrick Walton Jr. scored the go-ahead layup with 21.8 seconds left and Nebraska missed two inside shots during a scramble before the buzzer, giving Michigan a 71-70 victory on Thursday night.