- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Pirate Party
Pirate Parties International (PPI) is the political international of the Pirate Party movement. It was formally founded in 2010 at the PPI conference in Brussels, Belgium. - Source: Wikipedia
Embattled file-sharing site The Pirate Bay is looking for safe havens in Norway and Spain after its Swedish host came under legal pressure to shut it down.
Support for Germany's upstart Pirate Party has surged to a record 12 percent after a recent state election success, according to a poll published Tuesday that underlined its arrival as a political force ahead of national elections next year.
A file-sharing group that considers itself a spiritual organization said Thursday that Sweden has recognized it as a religious community.
Facebook is to build a new server farm on the edge of the Arctic Circle _ its first outside the United States _ to improve performance for European users, officials of the social networking site said Thursday.