- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Pittsburgh Penguins Items
Adam Oates says Evgeny Kuznetsov will need to earn his stripes on the fourth line when he makes his NHL debut tonight against the Penguins. Tune in to Caps Central at 6:30 p.m. on CSN.
Judging from the Capitals' morning skate on Monday, the Evgeny Kuznetsov era will begin on a fourth line with Jay Beagle and Tom Wilson tonight against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Sidney Crosby was everywhere Monday night, from start to finish.
If Monday night's game against the Penguins was a measuring stick, the Caps came up just short - again.
There was a barrage of early goal scoring on Monday night at Verizon Center, but the Capitals fell short in a 3-2 loss to rival Pittsburgh. Analysis here.
Newly signed Washington Capitals forward Evgeny Kuznetsov is set to make his NHL debut against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Monday.
A smattering of cheers and some hand-made signs greeted Evgeny Kuznetsov Sunday morning.
Almost four years after the Capitals selected him in the first round of the NHL draft, Evgeny Kuznetsov arrived in Washington on Saturday in the flesh.
The Capitals' top prospect says he's ready to embrace his new life as an NHL player.